Based in Skegness, Mablethorpe and Louth, we offer dedicated information, advice and guidance through the National Careers Service to help you make decisions on training and work opportunities in the local area. Our qualified careers advisors offer confidential and impartial advice.
Our advisors can help you:
- develop your CV
- search and apply for jobs
- understand the job market
- search for courses and training schemes
- find funding to support any learning
- identify your key strengths and skills
- explore your career options
- choose training routes that fit your lifestyle
- develop and action plan to help you achieve your goals
- refer you to other appropriate organisations.
We offer one to one appointments as well as workshops on creating and updating your CV and job searching techniques.
For more information or to book an appointment contact our advisers, Pamela on 07852 810398 or Heather on 07961 850488.
For more information on the National Careers Service please visit nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk